instance console something went wrong, connection is closed | Wallaby DCN

Swogat Pradhan swogatpradhan22 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 05:57:34 UTC 2023

Update:
If the i am performing any activity like migration or resize of an instance
whose console is accessible, the console becomes inaccessible giving out
the following error : something went wrong, connection is closed

The was 1 other instance whose console was not accessible and i did a
shelve and unshelve and suddenly the instance console became accessible.

This is a peculiar behavior and i don't understand where is the issue .

With regards,
Swogat Pradhan