openstack/devstack issue

syed samaryazdani at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 13:49:03 UTC 2023

Hi,

I was building a system i.e. an orchestrator that includes resources
like an ubuntu virtual machine, firecracker micro virtual machine,
unikraft unikernel and a storage. It seems that openstack/devstack is
capable of orchestration of  such a heterogeneous system and could be
customized according to the specific needs. I, however, am experiencing
a lot of issues when including the resources e.g. when i try to create
an ubuntu image and launch it, it results in errors that are quite
complex to resolve and so i intend to reach out to the experts so as to
resolve these issues at hand.

Regards