CRITICAL! RabbitMQ PackageCloud repos will be not more available from today - affected Openstack-ansible

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 12:01:44 UTC 2023

> even though I don't think there's many people willing to switch distro in an existing deployment

Oh, there were quite some migrations from CentOS once they announced
their Stream approach. And who knows what the future prepares for
us...
This is also applicable btw for OS upgrades. Again, if we're talking
about CentOS or Rocky, where you must re-install OS to majorly upgrade
it - having versions synced makes it less painful to upgrade through
re-install.