[neutron] bug deputy report for week of 2023-07-24

Bence Romsics bence.romsics at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 14:30:48 UTC 2023

Hi All,

We had the following new bugs in the last week or so:

Unassigned:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2028651
[ovn] IPv6 VIPs broken with ML2/OVN
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2028442
Support DNS for ovn_{nb,sb}_connection
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2028285
[unit test][xena+] test_port_deletion_prevention fails when runs in isolation

Likely valid and high, but my dvr-fu is weak. dvr folks, please have a look:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2028795
Restarting OVS with DVR creates a network loop
fix proposed: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/889752

High:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2028185
Large number of FIPs causes slow sync_routers response
fix proposed: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/888915
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2028846
FIP PF don't works with vlan tenant network and ovn backend
fix proposed: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/889871

Medium:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2028161
[ovn-octavia-provider] FIP not included into LogicalSwitchPortUpdate
event handler method
fix merged on master, backports proposed:
https://review.opendev.org/q/Ibee3906e8e9575fba7811e989e3e111a026ce45b

Low:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2028724
neutron should forbid configuring agent_down_time that is known to
crash due to CPython epoll limitation
fix proposed: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/889373

RFE:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2028660
[fwaas][rfe] support list type of port_range for firewall rule

Incomplete:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2028338
Router with l3_agent state unknown

Invalid:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2028544
dhcp agent binding count greather than dhcp_agents_per_network

Cheers,
Bence (rubasov)