[neutron][vpnaas][ovn] Pushing VPNaaS support through OVN

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Thu Jul 20 05:18:45 UTC 2023

Hi all!

One of the biggest show stoppers for us for OVN is VPNaaS but I think it’s time that we’d like to be involved in getting it over the line, I want to thank Bodo who has shown a lot of patience in getting the code necessary, and it seems that the code works for them in production as well.

I’d like to ask if possible for folks to review these two outstanding changes:

https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron-tempest-plugin/+/847007
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron-vpnaas/+/765353

I know Slawek had some concerns, so hoping that raising via the email list if Bodo can address those and over the next bit of time we can get this landed in, since it even has actual proper testing both in CI and with user feedback.

Thanks!
Mohammed