[kolla-ansible][octavia]

chunyang wu wchy1001 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 01:58:01 UTC 2023

Hi,
   you should check which network is using the vlan xxx in neutron, if the
network is not intended for  octavia management, you should delete it or
change a new vlan id for octavia. otherwise, you could try to stop creating
management network in kolla deployment by the flowing steps:
   I saw you  perform  a reconfigure action, so i assume you have an
already worked cluster.
1. set octavia_auto_configure to false in you global.yaml.
2. set the flowing opts in gloabl.yaml
    octavia_amp_image_owner_id:  the value you can find in your exists
config file(e.g.  /etc/kolla/octavia-api/octavia.conf : amp_image_owner_id)
    octavia_amp_boot_network_list :  the vale of `amp_boot_network_list in
octavia.conf
    octavia_amp_secgroup_list:   the value of `amp_secgroup_list`  in
octavia.conf
     octavia_amp_flavor_id:    the value of `amp_flavor_id ` in
"octavia.config"
3. re-run reconfigure action.

refer to:
https://github.com/openstack/kolla-ansible/blob/master/etc/kolla/globals.yml#L778