Re: [oslo][largescale-sig] HTTP base direct RPC oslo.messaging driver contribution

Masahito Muroi masahito.muroi at linecorp.com
Tue Jul 11 01:53:05 UTC 2023

Hi, Takashi, Herve and Stephan,

Thank you for the summit wrap-up, Takashi.

We have addressed all the unclear points in the spec and updated following the summit offsite talk. I hope the latest spec enhances your thoughts about the new driver details. Please review the spec file again.
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/oslo-specs/+/885809

Thanks,
Masahito