[ALL] Why we dont have an official forum?

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 22:24:22 UTC 2023

On 1/30/23 8:34 AM, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> [...]
>
> The OpenDev Collaboratory is in the process of upgrading our mailing
> list software to a platform which has a forum-like searchable web
> archive and the ability to post to mailing lists from a browser
> without needing to use E-mail.

Thank you OpenDev Collaboratory!  That is excellent news.

> [...]
>
> In my estimation, that should satisfy much of the desires of those
> who prefer a web forum, while not breaking the existing experience
> for people who would rather use mailing lists.

I agree, and hopefully it will address at least some of Nguyễn Hữu Khôi
and T Koksal's concerns.  Maybe they can think of some ways to promote
the new "forum" when it comes online later this year so people will know
to start using it.

cheers,
brian