[qa][gate][stable] stable/wallaby gate is broken

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Tue Jan 31 22:07:39 UTC 2023

 ---- On Sun, 29 Jan 2023 15:16:20 -0800  Ghanshyam Mann  wrote ---
 > Hello Everyone,
 >
 > You might know stable/wallaby which is in the EM phase is broken because of the Tempest master
 > incompatibility. As this is in EM phase, Tempest master does support it and the fix is to use the old
 > compatible Tempest.
 >
 > I have pushed the fix on devstack to pin Tempest 29.0.0 to test stable/wallaby, do not recheck until
 > that is merged:
 >
 > - https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/devstack/+/871782

Devstack change ^^ is finally merged but now openstacksdk-functional-devstack job is broken
on stable/xena and stable/wallaby. Fixes are in osc and need osc new release to make SDK job
green. If your project gate is running SDK job then please hold the recheck until it is fixed:

- https://review.opendev.org/q/I2a88e79d134ec1362e8361629cb2a8ae14dc7b67

-gmann