[neutron] Bumping of requirements on RDO before bumping them on Neutron

Elvira Garcia Ruiz egarciar at redhat.com
Tue Jan 31 17:02:52 UTC 2023

Hi Neutrinos!

RDO folks proposed that, in order to be able to correctly build CI
gates for testing, it would be nice if we tried to update the
neutron-distgit requirement file when we want to update the minimal
version of a dependency before merging it on our repository.
This would allow them to realize whether they need or not to update
any Fedora package. In order to do that, we just need to send a small
commit to their repository [0]. You can use your GitHub account for
the login.

Here you can find an example for pyroute2 in RDO [1] and the
respective pyroute2 bump in Neutron [2].

Regards!
Elvira García (elvira)

[0] https://review.rdoproject.org/r/openstack/neutron-distgit
[1] https://review.rdoproject.org/r/c/openstack/neutron-distgit/+/46809