[puppet] Retiring untested and unmaintained modules (murano, rally and tacker)

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Mon Jan 30 09:14:29 UTC 2023

Hi Yasufumi,

We'll wait for any feedback regarding puppet-tacker.

Please note, we need to add proper functional test coverage, fixing any
critical feature gap and
working on CI failures related to Tacker to maintain the module properly.
We'd still need to discuss
how we address these points and probably look for actual volunteers, in
case we aim to keep
the module.

Thank you,
Takashi