[all][stable][ptl] Propose to EOL Rocky series

Rajat Dhasmana rdhasman at redhat.com
Mon Jan 30 04:48:05 UTC 2023

Hi Elod,

The last commits done in rocky[1] and stein[2] were on Sep 17, 2021. Since
then we also discovered that one of the job definition, nova-multiattach[3]
was removed in nova rocky release and since nova EOLed their rocky
branch[4], that job is breaking (although I haven't confirmed with WIP
patches but the last commit in September 2021 passed that job[5] and the
gate breaking was noticed recently with change[6]).

We will discuss this in the cinder upstream meeting this week and will
update this thread but I'm currently in favor of moving cinder rocky and
stein branches to EOL.

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/cinder/commit/cdcf7b5f8b3c850555942f422b8ad1f43e21fe7b
[2]