[ALL] Why we dont have an official forum?

Bernd Bausch berndbausch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 03:59:46 UTC 2023

There used to be ask.openstack.org, but since nobody maintained the
website, it became unreliable and was eventually disbanded. At the time, we
were encouraged to ask questions at superuser.com and, in case it's related
to programming, stackoverflow.com. There is also
https://www.reddit.com/r/openstack, which is probably less "official" but
seems more lively than the two Stackexchange sites.