[qa][gate][stable] stable/wallaby gate is broken

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Sun Jan 29 23:16:20 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

You might know stable/wallaby which is in the EM phase is broken because of the Tempest master
incompatibility. As this is in EM phase, Tempest master does support it and the fix is to use the old
compatible Tempest.

I have pushed the fix on devstack to pin Tempest 29.0.0 to test stable/wallaby, do not recheck until
that is merged:

- https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/devstack/+/871782

This depends on a few other fixes which are in the gate.

Like the Tempest pin, we need to pin tempest plugins also on stable/wallaby. I have pushed a few projects
fix for that, please review those if the devstack patch alone does not fix the gate

- https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:wallaby-pin-tempest+status:open
- https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:bug%252F2003993

-gmann