Reddit query for openstack magnum for enterprise core component maker

Jake Yip jake.yip at ardc.edu.au
Fri Jan 27 10:35:52 UTC 2023

Hi,

Read your post on Reddit. From an operator's perspective, Magnum allows
us to easily let users provision a Kubernetes cluster with a few clicks
and go straight into k8s. We are already operating an OpenStack cloud so
Magnum with the Openstack integration was a great choice.

What is best for you will depend a lot on a few factors:

- Your familiarity with OpenStack and size/features of your current cloud
- Size / Number of clusters and Day 1 operations
- What kind of service you want provide

It is difficult to give a great answer without knowing more details
about your situation. Feel free to ping me on this email with more
information if you are not comfortable with sharing internal details on
the internet.

Regards,
Jake