[security-sig] Polls in preparation to revive our meetings

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Jan 26 18:40:08 UTC 2023

As discussed at the last PTG, the present meeting time (15:00 UTC on
the first Thursday of each month) is inconvenient for some
attendees, and that combined with year-end holidays and general busy
weeks recently have led to skipping them entirely. In order to start
narrowing down the potential meeting schedule, I have two initial
polls.

The first is to determine what frequency we should meet. If you have
an opinion on that, please fill out this poll before Thursday,
February 9 (two weeks from today):
https://framadate.org/wz7GioqmgyWeILkr

The second poll is to hopefully determine what day of the week is
optimal for potential attendees. If you have a preference for which
day of the week to meet, please complete this one by the same date
as the first: https://framadate.org/CyxKgZPT8PWxcCnJ

Once I can analyze the results, I'll put together a more specific
poll for choosing a time of day as well as possibly choosing which
week(s) of the month (if we don't settle on weekly frequency).

In the meantime, let's plan to hold February's meeting on Thursday
the 2nd at 15:00-16:00 UTC as usual[*] for anyone who is able to
attend, and I'll get an agenda together in preparation for that.

[*] https://meetings.opendev.org/#OpenStack_Security_SIG_meeting

--
Jeremy Stanley