[ironic] moving on

Jay Faulkner jay at gr-oss.io
Mon Jan 23 20:10:40 UTC 2023

Thank you for your years and years of service to OpenStack in general, and
Ironic specifically. You've helped shape both the software and many of the
people (including me!) who will keep working on it.

As mentioned in the Ironic meeting this morning (
https://meetings.opendev.org/meetings/ironic/2023/ironic.2023-01-23-15.01.html),
we are moving Ruby to core emeritus status; removing her core contributor
access. It will be restored if/when Ruby begins working on Ironic again.

--Jay