Reddit query for openstack magnum for enterprise core component maker

Gajendra D Ambi gajuambi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 23:07:26 UTC 2023

https://www.reddit.com/r/openstack/comments/10hu68s/container_orchestrator_for_openstack/
.
Hi team,
request anyone of you from this project to please help us out. We also mean
to contribute to the project because we know that we will need to add a lot
more features to it that what api endpoints are already providing to us.
When we do, it will all be contributed to the project after it is being
tested for months in production. I am leaning towards openstack magnum and
I do not have a lot of time to convince others of the same.

Thanks and Regards,
https://ambig.one/2/