When is client-side modified being added?

Adisa Nicholson aka Tynamite afaninthehouse at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 21:19:39 UTC 2023

Hello Openstack
When is client-side modified being added as a new feature?

Right now I'm paying for file hosting and when I upload a file, the "date
modified" isn't respected for that file.
It always takes the "date modified" for the file as the current date, not
the one on the file I was uploading from my computer.

I've contacted the company I brought it from, and they said that
client-side modified isn't supported in the Openstack API
<https://docs.openstack.org/swift/latest/s3_compat.html>.

What API method would this be exactly? Would it be the "object tagging"
method?
Do you lot have any idea when this feature would be added in, so my file
uploads will respect the "date modified" metadata?