[all][tc] Technical Committee next weekly meeting on 2023 Jan 11 at 1600 UTC

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Wed Jan 11 06:49:55 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

Below is the agenda for the TC meeting scheduled on Jan 11 at 1600 UTC.
Location: IRC OFTC network in the #openstack-tc channel

* Roll call

* Follow up on past action items

* Gate health check

* Cleanup of PyPI maintainer list for OpenStack Projects
** There are other maintainers present along with 'openstackci', A few examples:
*** https://pypi.org/project/murano/
*** https://pypi.org/project/glance/
** More new maintainers are being added without knowledge to OpenStack and by skipping our contribution process
*** Example: https://github.com/openstack/xstatic-font-awesome/pull/2

* Mistral situation
** Release team proposing it to mark its release deprecated
*** https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/governance/+/866562
** Gate is fixed (except python-mistralclient)
*** https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:gate-fix-mistral-repo
*** Core members are actively fixing/merging the changes now
** Beta release patches
*** https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/869470
*** https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/869448

* Adjutant situation
** Gate is fixed by PTL
** Beta release is happening (patch not merged yet but has one +2 from release team)
*** https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/869449
*** https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/869471
** Proposal is to remove it from Inactive projects list
*** https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/governance/+/869665

* Recurring tasks check
** Bare 'recheck' state
*** https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/recheck-weekly-summary