[ironic] Moving Aija to core-emeritus

Jay Faulkner jay at gr-oss.io
Tue Jan 10 15:33:38 UTC 2023

Hi all,

As many of you may already know, Aija is no longer actively working on
OpenStack. She informed many Ironic cores over email of this last week. I
asked her if she expected to contribute on her own time and she said no.

In order to ensure we keep core reviewer lists up to date, I suggest we
move Aija to core-emeritus status, removing core permissions from gerrit.
If she decides to begin working on OpenStack again in the future, we'd
obviously quickly return core permissions.

What do you think?

--
Jay Faulkner
Ironic PTL

P.S. A huge thanks to Aija for her hard work on the sushy project and the
Dell driver in Ironic.