[cinder][drivers] third-party CI for os-brick changes

Rajat Dhasmana rdhasman at redhat.com
Wed Jan 4 15:30:29 UTC 2023

Reminder for driver vendors!

We've 2 new drivers proposed for Antelope,
1) HPE XP: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/cinder/+/815582
2) Fungible NVMe TCP: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/cinder/+/849143

Note for new and old driver vendors: Along with running the third party CI
on cinder gate, we also mandate the CI to be run on os-brick gate since
that acts as a surety that your driver works with the existing connector
(and might not break later after os-brick release).

Thanks
Rajat Dhasmana