[nova][placement] Specs freeze will be on Jan 12th

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Tue Jan 3 16:14:27 UTC 2023

Hey,

As we didn't have a quorum for today's meeting, I prefer to move our
deadline for freezing the Antelope accepted specs by one week, instead of
this Thursday. This means we will continue to review open specs until
January the 12th.

That being said, as a reminder, our Feature Freeze is on February 16th [1]
which means we will only have *five* weeks for reviewing all the
implementations, so please start to work on your feature branch and don't
wait for your spec to be accepted or we wouldn't have time for reviewing
all the open features.

Thanks,
-Sylvain

[1] https://releases.openstack.org/antelope/schedule.html#a-ff