[cloudkitty][horizon] change service name list in GUI

Rafael Weingärtner rafaelweingartner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 13:11:24 UTC 2023

As far as I know, these metrics are loaded from the processed data types by
CloudKitty. Therefore, it is not fixed in CloudKitty dashboard or
CloudKitty itself. The "network.incoming.bytes.rate" is probably an altname
used to represent the use of the "rate:xxx" aggregation method in the
Gnocchi backend to calculate the rate of change of a metric.

Therefore, it has nothing to do with the metric itself collected by
Ceilometer. For instance, you can check the archive-policy used for the
metric in question.

--
Rafael Weingärtner