[all] Any good alternatives to uwsgi?

Christian Rohmann christian.rohmann at inovex.de
Wed Feb 22 12:18:38 UTC 2023

On 22/02/2023 11:14, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> I do not like at all using Apache mod_wsgi, because restarting Apache
> would mean restarting all services. So I prefer something standalone.

I second this argument.

1) I always thought the standalone mode for individual services was the
way to go - depending on which distro and deployment tooling one uses
this was either default or an option for some (most) services.

2) Being able to switch the webserver to something other than Apache
with no dependency to mod_wsgi is nice. Like when running on Kubernetes
and using NGINX or whatever to do the reverse proxying.

Regards

Christian