[PTL][release] 2023.1 Antelope Cycle Highlights

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 20:33:24 UTC 2023

To reinforce what Elod said -

These are really important to communicating with users, operators and the
wider ecosystem about what new features they can take advantage of, issues
that have been resolved and anything else that might affect openstack
deployments. We make heavy use of these in the press releases we put out
each release cycle.

So please please get your cycle highlights added and feel free to add me as
a reviewer!

-Kendall