Virtual PTG March 2023 Team Signup Deadline - LAST CALL!

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 20:15:31 UTC 2023

Hello!

So my concern with expanding the 13- (now) 17 UTC slot further to 19 UTC is
that it then becomes a 6 hour timeslot which is not sympathetic to other
timezones. Also, then the rest of the schedule would have to change
immensely to accommodate and the other timeslots would have to reduce even
further.

By adding the extra hour for 13-17 UTC; we are gaining 5 more hours across
the week, lightening the timezone load so to speak.

I am extremely hesitant to widening that timeblock to 19 UTC at this point.
I would propose we go with the current plan I have in place, an extra hour
every day throughout the week and that the TC take advantage of that as
much as possible. After this vPTG we can see how much that helped and look
into other options.

Your feedback is noted and appreciated!

-Kendall

-Kendall