[cinder] Review Priorities R-5 (17th Feb, 2023)

Rajat Dhasmana rdhasman at redhat.com
Mon Feb 13 16:38:21 UTC 2023

Hello Argonauts,

We've multiple deadlines this week (R-5 - 17th Feb, 2023) hence I would
like to focus the team's review bandwidth towards the important reviews.

1) Cinderclient: 4 patches, 1 approved, 3 have +2s
Important reviews:
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/cinderclient-antelope-release

2) python-brick-cinderclient-ext: 1 patch with +2
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/python-brick-cinderclient-ext/+/873595

3) Feature Freeze: 12 features, 2 merged, 10 need reviews
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/cinder-antelope-features

4) Requirements Freeze: 4 patches but 2 potential ones
https://review.opendev.org/q/(project:openstack/cinder+OR+project:openstack/os-brick)+and+status:open+and+(file:requirements.txt+OR+file:test-requirements.txt)+and+-is:wip

Kindly focus on the above changes as they need to be merged this week for
making into 2023.1 (Antelope) release.

Thanks
Rajat Dhasmana