[kolla]RabbitMQ HA policies define

Albert Braden ozzzo at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 16:31:04 UTC 2023

 Found it: https://docs.openstack.org/large-scale/journey/configure/rabbitmq.html
     On Friday, February 10, 2023, 11:23:12 AM EST, Albert Braden <ozzzo at yahoo.com> wrote:

  This has been discussed at great length; here are a couple of links that lead to interesting threads:

https://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2021-November/026074.html
https://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2020-August/016362.html

There used to be a useful document here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Large_Scale_Configuration_Rabbit

That link now points to the “Large Scale SIG” home page. Does anyone know where the useful RMQ document is? I assume that it is buried somewhere under “Large Scale Journey.”

The bottom line is that, by default, kolla-ansible enables replication but not durable-queues, which is an unstable configuration. I believe that this may have been fixed in a newer version; we are on Train.

https://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2020-August/016524.html