[kolla][HAProxy] Insert custom vip in HAProxy

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 22:35:57 UTC 2023

Thanks Gene,

It works!!

$ cat /etc/kolla/config/haproxy/services.d/ceph-dashboard.cfg

frontend ceph_external_front
    mode http
    http-request del-header X-Forwarded-Proto
    option httplog
    option forwardfor
    http-request set-header X-Forwarded-Proto https if { ssl_fc }
    bind XX.XX.XX.XX:8443 ssl crt /etc/haproxy/haproxy.pem
    default_backend ceph_external_back

backend ceph_external_back
    mode http
    balance roundrobin
    server ctrl1 192.168.3.21:8443 ssl verify none

frontend ceph_grafana_external_front
    mode http
    http-request del-header X-Forwarded-Proto
    option httplog
    option forwardfor
    http-request set-header X-Forwarded-Proto https if { ssl_fc }
    bind XX.XX.XX.XX:3000 ssl crt /etc/haproxy/haproxy.pem
    default_backend ceph_grafana_external_back

backend ceph_grafana_external_back
    mode http
    balance roundrobin
    server ctrl1 192.168.3.21:3000 ssl verify none