[oslo][osprofiler] who is maintaining osprofiler?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Feb 2 17:15:13 UTC 2023

On 2023-02-02 16:49:01 +0000 (+0000), Sahid Orentino Ferdjaoui wrote:
> We would like to make some improvements on OSProfiler but don’t
> see a lot of activity on it. Actually it looks like the CI has
> been broken for a while now.
>
> I’m currently working on fixing it, any help would be gratefully
> appreciated but I will tackle that for sure ;)
>
> Besides that I wanted to understand the current status of the
> project?

I don't have any answers, but I'm tagging the Oslo team in the
subject since osprofiler is one of their deliverables. It looks like
the core reviewers who approved changes for it last year were
Stephen Finucane, Takashi Kajinami, Hervé Beraud, Daniel Bengtsson,
and Ilya Shakhat. Hopefully one of them can provide additional
information on the state of the software.
--
Jeremy Stanley