[all] Supporting SQLAlchemy 2.0 in OpenStack

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 13:48:12 UTC 2023

Hi,
There is a requirement bump patch with sqlalchemy 2 included:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/requirements/+/872065

The job results give a high level view of the current state, I suppose a
lot of failures are easy to fix, but yeah a plan would be good.
In Neutron and projects around Neutron, Rodolfo started to add jobs to have
a picture what we have to fix:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/872273

Lajos (lajoskatona)

Thomas Goirand <zigo at debian.org> ezt írta (időpont: 2023. febr. 1., Sze,