[kolla] using local package mirror for image builds

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Tue Aug 29 13:30:40 UTC 2023

On Tue, Aug 29, 2023 at 09:14:16AM -0400, Erik McCormick wrote:
:Hi Jon,
:
:Your repo configs should be in kolla/docker/base. You can point to your
:local repos there.

Got it, thanks Erik!

-Jon

:Cheers,
:Erik
:
:On Tue, Aug 29, 2023 at 7:13 AM Jonathan Proulx <jon at csail.mit.edu> wrote:
:
:> HI All,
:>
:> Using `kolla-build -b ubuntu` to build container images keeps timing
:> out (well hanging for literal days) seemingly on package downloads
:> from remote mirrors.
:>
:> I'm new to kolla and kolla-ansible so I may be misdiagnosing the cause
:> of my current issue but we de have local ubuntu package mirros which
:> would be faster in any case. Is there a way to specify using only a
:> local package mirror?
:>
:> Thanks,
:> -Jon