[cinder][kolla-ansible] cinder-volume active/active usage

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Mon Aug 28 11:06:27 UTC 2023

Hi,

I'm not familiar with kolla-ansible but since nobody else replied to
this thread I just wanted to bump it. A year ago Gorka commented on my
thread [3] about active/active setup, but we don't use any of the
deployment tools, we have our own deployment method. I also don't
really have answers for you, I don't think it makes a big difference
which DLM tool you use, maybe the one you're more familiar with. I
tested cinder-volume a/a with zookeeper and seemed to work well in my
lab setup, I don't have an actual deployment to speak from experience.

Regards,
Eugen

[3]
https://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2022-September/030554.html