Kayobe VLAN & bond configuration

Michał Nasiadka mnasiadka at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 14:09:28 UTC 2023

Hello Stefan,

Recently we’ve discovered that NetworkManager stp setting defaults to on (while using network-scripts and networkd on Ubuntu it defaults to off) - which might be the reason of your problems.
There is a patch being reviewed in master branch - https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/kayobe/+/889859

Hope that helps

Michal