[ptls][tc] OpenStack User Survey Updates

James Page james.page at canonical.com
Wed Aug 2 12:56:45 UTC 2023

Hi Allison

On Mon, Jul 31, 2023 at 8:21 PM Allison Price <allison at openinfra.dev> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Like Helena mentioned last week, we are closing the 2023 OpenStack User
> Survey in a few weeks and will then open the 2024 OpenStack User Survey. At
> this time, we want to offer the project teams and TC the opportunity to
> update your project specific questions that appear at the end of the
> survey. As a reminder, for the project-specific questions, these appear if
> a survey taker selects your project in their deployment and TC questions
> appear to all survey takers.
>
> If you and your team would like to update the question, please let me know
> by *Friday, August 18. *I know that this is a holiday time for many, so
> if any team needs some extra time, just let me know. I am also able to
> share the existing questions with any team that needs a refresher on what
> is currently in the survey.

Please can I request the following updates to the survey questions -
neither are project specific questions but I think they are gaps in the
survey today.

Page 1:

Which projects does this deployment currently use, or are you interested in
using in the future? (PoC/Testing)

Request addition of Sunbeam and OpenStack Charms as projects.

Page 2:

Which tools are you using to deploy / manage this cluster?

Request addition of Sunbeam
Request update of Juju to OpenStack Charms

Thanks

James