[neutron] Broken CI "neutron-tempest-plugin-*" jobs

Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez ralonsoh at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 12:54:29 UTC 2023

Hello all:

Please hold your rechecks for the "neutron-tempest-plugin-*" jobs. We need
to bump the python version from 3.8 to 3.9. However, due to an issue in
Ubuntu Jammy [1], we are still working with Ubuntu Focal nodes. The problem
in Focal is that uWSGI provided in this version doesn't support python3.9.

We are pushing new patches for Nova and neutron-tempest-plugin to test
possible solutions. If we can't solve this issue, we'll skip these jobs
temporarily.

I'll send an update as soon as possible.

Regards.

[1]https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1999249
[2]https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/nova/+/868419
[3]https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron-tempest-plugin/+/879036