[neutron] bug deputy report for week of 2023-04-03

Bence Romsics bence.romsics at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 11:43:33 UTC 2023

Hi All,

We had the following new bugs reported last week:

Critical:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2015065
[tempest] "test_security_group_rules_create" unstable in
"neutron-ovs-grenade-dvr-multinode"
unassigned

High:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2015364
[skip-level] OVN tests constantly failing
unassigned
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2015376
[OVN] min-BW rule, defined in the LSP.options field, must be
accompanied with a max-BW value
unassigned
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2015728
ovs/ovn source(with master branch) deployments broken
workarounds proposed/merged by Yatin:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/879938
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/ovn-octavia-provider/+/879939
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2015090
neutron.agent.dhcp.agent TypeError: 'bool' object is not subscriptable
Technically unassigned, but I believe Sahid may be working on it.

Medium:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2015388
Deleting network does not remove network namespace
fix proposed by Brian: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/880006
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2015377
[ovn] If dhcp port is deleted from neutron, it is never recreated
fix proposed by Brian: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/879913

RFE:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2015471
[RFE] Add ERSPAN for tap-as-a-service with OVS and OVN

Triage still in progress:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2015449
Remote security groups don't allow traffic from floating IPs
This issue may be undocumented behavior, the following question could
be discussed on the weekly meeting:
https://meetings.opendev.org/irclogs/%23openstack-neutron/%23openstack-neutron.2023-04-06.log.html#t2023-04-06T12:40:39
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2015275
Trunk port update_subport_bindings RPC call not processed by RPC workers

Cheers,
Bence (rubasov)