[openstackclient][ubuntu] openstack cli broken after update to Wallaby

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Thu Apr 6 13:02:03 UTC 2023

Thanks, I'm still not sure if it actually is a bug, to be honest. I
compared the list of packages between V and W and W contains almost
double the amount. From ceph to librte (not sure what those are for)
the differences are huge, for example W contains the openvswitch
packages while in V they are from the main update repo. I will try to
get to the bottom of this and if it actually is a bug I'll report it
to Canonical.

Thanks for your input!
Eugen