[neutron][OpenStack-ansible] Performance issues with trunk ports

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 16:08:35 UTC 2023

Yes, totally, that would be great to sort out why using uWSGI make
such difference in performance. I was just trying to provide you with
a fix solution in the meantime, if its needed and affecting your
production deployment.

Also, if neutron_use_uwsgi is set to false, neutron-rpc-server should
be stopped as this service is not used for scenario without uWSGI at
all. Though I can imagine having a bug in OpenStack-Ansible that we
leave neutron-rpc-server running when switching from uwsgi to
eventlet, despite it not needed for that scenario.

In addition to that, I'm not sure about the current state, but during
Zed uWSGI known not to work at all with OVN driver, for instance. It
could be fixed now though.