[ptls] PyPI maintainer cleanup - Action needed: Contact extra maintainers

Jay Faulkner jay at gr-oss.io
Mon Apr 3 15:14:49 UTC 2023

Hey Rajat,

Thanks for talking to your contributors, and trying to find contacts for
older contributors. I do think we'll have a few projects in this state, and
the TC will likely take action to advance those. We wanted to clean up as
much as possible through cooperative action first.

Thanks,
Jay Faulkner
TC Vice-Chair