[Ceilometer] Pollster cannot get RadosGW metrics when API endpoints are based on URL instead of port number

Taltavull Jean-François jean-francois.taltavull at elca.ch
Thu Sep 29 12:15:21 UTC 2022

```
$ python test_creds.py
Executing test on: [FQDN/object-store/].
Rados GW admin context [/admin] and path [/usage?stats=True] used.
Rados GW request URL [http://FQDN/object-store/admin/bucket?stats=True].
Rados GW host: FQDN
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test_creds.py", line 45, in <module>
    raise RGWAdminAPIFailed(
__main__.RGWAdminAPIFailed: RGW AdminOps API returned 403 Forbidden
```

So the same as with ceilometer. Auth is done by RGW, not by keystone, and the ceph “admin” user exists and owns the right privileges:
```
$ sudo radosgw-admin user info --uid admin                                                                                                                                                                                [22/296]{
    "user_id": "admin",
    "display_name": "admin user",
    "email": "",
    "suspended": 0,
    "max_buckets": 1000,
    "subusers": [],
    "keys": [
        {
            "user": "admin",
            "access_key": “admin_access_key",
            "secret_key": "admin_secret_key"
        }
    ],
    "swift_keys": [],
    "caps": [
        {
            "type": "buckets",
            "perm": "*"
        },
        {
            "type": "metadata",
            "perm": "*"
        },
        {                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  "type": "usage",                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               "perm": "*"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                },                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             {
            "type": "users",                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               "perm": "*"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                }                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          ],

```