[nova][placement] add your PTG topics before Oct-06 please !

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Thu Sep 29 08:14:19 UTC 2022

Hi folks,

as I said in the nova meeting, I'd like to create an agenda for our PTG
topics. Given the PTG is in 3 weeks, please provide your topics you'd like
to discuss at the PTG in [1] so I could look at them and try to provide an
agenda for them.
Eventually, I'd love to have most of the topics by Oct 6th as I said in the
title so the agenda would be on the Friday Oct 7th.

Also, if you can't be in the Nova PTG sessions for all the PTG schedule
(between Tues and Fri for Nova), just add in the topic when you would like
to be around.

Thanks,
-Sylvain

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/nova-antelope-ptg