[kolla-ansible] How to recover from unfinished upgrade

wodel youchi wodel.youchi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 15:51:41 UTC 2022

Hi,

I am testing the upgrade from xena to yoga and I made a mistake in
globals.yml, I forgot to specify the correct name of gnocchi ceph pool, so
my deployment went wrong.
I interrupted the deployment Ctrl+C I corrected the mistake, then I
restarted the upgrade and it got stuck somewhere else, but I couldn't find
where, I interrupted then restarted the deployment again and it got stuck
at the same place.
My questions :
- Is there a way to rollback the upgrade in case of a problem, then start
over?
- What is the best way to restart a broken upgrade process?

Regards.