[kolla-ansible][Yoga] What are the benefits to run libvirt daemon on host rather on a container?

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 18:04:08 UTC 2022

Hi,

The golden rule is "if you need to ask, stick to the defaults". ;-)
The default is to run libvirtd in a container: it's a proven, working solution.
However, some may prefer to run it on the host.
There are no extra perks for doing this, unless you want to do it like
this (because then you have established the benefits yourself).

Kind regards,
Radek
-yoctozepto