[ptg][edge]OpenStack at the Edge discussions

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 13:53:49 UTC 2022

Hi,

The OpenInfra Edge Computing Group is currently planning sessions and discussion topics for the PTG.

As I mentioned in my previous email, it would be great to discuss OpenStack projects in an edge context as well. If your project has relevant activities, please reply to this thread or add it to the working group’s etherpad, so we can work on joint sessions to discuss challenges and solutions in that area: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/ecg-ptg-october-2022

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks,
Ildikó