How do I disable replication in swift

Paladox thomasmulhall410 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 19:26:11 UTC 2022

 We're just setting it up so i can erase everything. Ah so if i stoped the object replicator service, that'll be fine?
    On Friday, 23 September 2022, 19:30:28 BST, Alvaro Soto <alsotoes at gmail.com> wrote:

 question:Do you want to delete replicas of old objects? o just disable it for future objects until you get more disk/nodes?for the second did you try to stop the object replicator service?