How do I disable replication in swift

Alvaro Soto alsotoes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 16:42:51 UTC 2022

Btw, not a good idea.... Try to clean space first, but if you want to do
this in the meantime you buy more disk/nodes 'maybe' you can work it out.

---
Alvaro Soto.

Note: My work hours may not be your work hours. Please do not feel the need
to respond during a time that is not convenient for you.
Great people talk about ideas,
ordinary people talk about things,
small people talk... about other people.