[magnum][heat][requirements][release] Potential blocker for release with python-magnumclient 4.0.0

Brendan Shephard bshephar at redhat.com
Wed Sep 21 05:49:41 UTC 2022

Hey Tony,

Thanks for the heads up. We have deprecated support for these resources
some time ago:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/heat/+/433549

I don't believe there are any concerns with removing this resource and
subsequent use of the baymodel API from Heat now.

Brendan Shephard

Senior Software Engineer

Red Hat APAC <https://www.redhat.com>

193 N Quay