Query about networking-onos for newer OpenStack releases

Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez ralonsoh at redhat.com
Tue Sep 20 15:59:35 UTC 2022

Hello Aditya:

I would point you to a similar situation we had with neutron-fwaas [1]. The
project was revived and now is maintained. If you need to go through this
process, you can first raise this request in the Neutron drivers meeting
[2]. You can add this topic to the agenda and then attend the meeting [3]
(Friday 1400UTC, #openstack-neutron channel).

Regards.

[1]
https://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2022-January/026742.html
[2]https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/NeutronDrivers